This is not a real HOW TO, it’s a two-step guide for setting up a Raspberry PI (with a wifi usb adapter) in order to create an easy-to-use TOR proxy on a WiFi Access Point.
Two simple steps:
- Create a Wifi Access Point on your Raspberry following this guide:
- Install and configure TOR using this git repo: https://github.com/sarbyn/tor_box/blob/master/README.md
This is another personal Post-IT about some kali linux tools. Every time I forgot the various options or steps in order to do some basic tasks.
This is NOT an Hacker HOW-TO. Remember to use those tools only on your own network and on your own device as target!
Ettercap for dummies
- Open Ettercap and select Sniff –> Unified sniffing (CTRL + U)
- Scan for hosts (CTRL + S)
- Open hosts list (CTRL + H) and select your target as TARGET 1
- Open Mitm –> ARP posioning —> select “Sniff remote connections”
- Stop sniffing (Maiusc + CTRL + E) and start again (Maiusc + CTRL + W)
- View connections (Maiusc + CTRL + C)
Bettercap for dummies
Install “.bettercap/bettercap-ca.pem” certificate on target device. No needs to set iptables rules or run aprspoof. Remember some bettercap command line options:
- -T <target ip>
- -I <interface>
- -X (enables sniffing)
- –proxy (enables http proxy)
- –proxy-https (enables https proxy)
- –log <logfile>
- -P ‘<parser name>’